Seven ways to integrate ASReview in your systematic review workflow Systematic reviewing using software implementing Active…
ASReview uses state-of-the-art active learning techniques to solve one of the most interesting challenges in screening large amounts of text: there’s not enough time to read everything! Learn more about the free and open source software for systematic reviewing: ASReview LAB.
ASReview has grown into a vivid community of researchers, users, and developers worldwide. Join the community today by participating in discussions, submitting ideas for new features, or joining the development fund and supporting ASReview to continue its open-source mission.
With the smart project setup features, you can start a new project in minutes. Ready, set, start screening!
- Create as many projects as you want
- Choose your own or an existing dataset
- Select prior knowledge
- Select your favorite active learning algorithm
No distractions, only the information you really need:
- Hyperlink to full-text
That’s enough to make your decision
ASReview LAB can be used for:
- Screening new text datasets (Oracle Mode)
- Teaching using existing datasets (Exploration Mode)
- Science to investigate the performance of different models and datasets (Simulation Mode)
And there is a hidden game for procrastinating any type of work
Join the ASReview Development Fund
Donations and sponsorships help innovation and development new features. Donations are accepted from both individuals and organizations. Start sponsoring today!