Starting a systematic review can feel like navigating through a maze, with countless articles and endless…
ASReview uses state-of-the-art active learning techniques to solve one of the most interesting challenges in systematically screening large amounts of text: there’s not enough time to read everything!
The software is installed on your device locally. This ensures that nobody else has access to your data, except when you share it with others. Nice, isn’t it?
- Free and open source
- Local or server installation
- Full control over your data
- Follows the Reproducibility and Data Storage Checklist for AI-Aided Systematic Reviews
With the smart project setup features, you can start a new project in minutes. Ready, set, start screening!
- Create as many projects as you want
- Choose your own or an existing dataset
- Select prior knowledge
- Select your favorite active learning algorithm
ASReview LAB can be used for:
- Screening with the Oracle Mode, including advanced options
- Teaching using the Exploration Mode
- Validating algorithms using the Simulation Mode
We also offer an open-source research infrastructure to run large-scale simulation studies for validating newly developed AI algorithms.
- All annotated source code is available
- You can see the developers at work in open Pull Requests
- Open Pull Request show in what direction the project is developing
- Anyone can contribute!
Give a GitHub repo a star if you like our work.
Join the ASReview Development Fund
Many users donate their time to continue the development of the different software tools that are part of the ASReview universe. Also, donations and research grants make innovations possible!